The Department uses the services of Neuro Plastic and General Surgeon to give complete care to Polly Trauma victims. The Orthopedic Department is managed by a team of highly qualified and skilled orthopedic specialists. The team comes from a diverse background, having been trained at some of the best institutions in India and overseas.
The highly qualified surgical team is backed by dedicated and caring nurses and physiotherapists to ensure a comfortable postoperative period, return to activity and long term outcomes. The team aims at providing the country's best yet cost-effective orthopedic facilities.
Major Orthopedic Surgery's done at our hospital include:
- Total Hip Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
- Total Shoulder Replacement
- Total Elbow Replacement
- Congenital Limb and Spinal Deformities Corrections
- Bone and Joint Infections Management
- Juvenile Arthritis Management
- Key hole Surgery for disorders of the Knee, Shoulder, Elbow and Ankle
- Trauma and Fracture Surgery
- Image Intensifier, confirms perfect Fracture Fixations
- Ilizarov and External Fixation Device
- Management of Open Fractures
- Infected Non-Union of Long Bones
- Limb Lengthening
- Correction of Deformities
- Fusion of Joints
- Disc Surgery
- Micro Surgery for Disc
- Fixation Systems for Fractures
- Surgery for correction of Spinal Deformities
- Surgery for Spinal Tuberculosis
- Endoscopic Spine Surgery
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Infective Arthritis
- Traumatic Arthritis
The department uses the services of neuro, plastic, cardiovascular and general surgeons to give complete care to patients with multiple injuries including hand injuries. It treats fractures quickly and efficiently as per international standards with latest implants and equipment. The surgeons often use minimally invasive techniques that leave small scars and facilitate quick recovery of patients.
The department pays a lot of attention to cure sports-related injuries like those to cartilages, ligaments, fibrocartilage strips in the knee (menisci) and other joints through arthroscopy, a version of key-hole surgery. It is also equipped to surgically reconstruct ligaments using this method.