The critical care units are equipped with the state of the art diagnostic, monitoring and therapeutic devices. Adopting international guidelines and protocols in the organization and patient care, all the critical care units are staffed with an adequate and well qualified critical care team.
The units have round the clock access to Microbiologists, Radiology & laboratory services, Physiotherapy and Dietary services, thus making them comprehensive and unique. Delivering efficient care to the critically ill patients, the units rise up to international standards. A special mention must be made about the Medical Critical Care Units, which includes the intermediate care units also. The facility run by a team of qualified and experienced intensivists.
The Critical Care units are equipped with ventilators, temporary pace making facilities, defibrillators and high quality monitoring equipment. Facilites for dialysing the patients have been provided. All Critical Care Units are managed by fully trained and experienced intensivists and senior physicians, ably supported by anaesthetists, cardiologists, pulmonologists, neurologists, nephrologists, gastroenterologists. With a well structured team work, the best care is always ensured to the patients. Emergencies ranging from acute myocardial infarction, stroke and poisoning to any kind of situation requiring emergency medical management are treated.
Advanced monitoring system connected to central monitor. The bedside monitoring system includes -
- ECG monitor (life scope 6 and 9) with all the para-meters like ECG, Pulse, Resp. Capnography, Pulse Oximetry, CVP, NIBP, Cranial pressure. PCWP, Arterial pressure
- Bed side central oxygen, vacuum suction, compressed air supply
- ECG machines, defibrillators, Pulse-oximeters, nebulisers, infusion pumps and syringe pumps, Boyle's machine
- Ventilators - 8-adult ventilators 2-paediatric ventilator (Bear-cub & Usha Drager)
- Resuscitation unit with all the essential drugs and disposable
- Transvenous Temporary Pacemaker sets and transducer sets
- Air bubble beds, baby warmer, portable X-ray and ABG analysis machine
Critical Care Units is managed by Anaesthesiologists, Doctors, well-trained staff nurses, dieticians, physiotherapists who are present round the clock within the premises of Critical Care Unit. Consultants of different specialties are available on call. Excellent patient - Staff interaction is unquestionable.
Critical Care Units is fumigated once in every three months or earlier depending upon the swab report. Visitor's entry is restricted and good hygiene is maintained.With all these facilities, It is one of the best Critical Care Units in all Eastern, Uttar Pradesh, INDIA. This Critical Care Units is fully equipped to cope with any eventuality.