Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
The Life line has a dedicated team of doctors, trained assistants and efficient laboratory staff to ensure that the patients get the best of treatment. We provide a wide range of oral care, ranging from routine dental exams to complex reconstruction surgery and specialty dental services. Our highly skilled multidisciplinary staff works delicately with the patients to revive, revitalize and rejuvenate their smiles, notwithstanding the existing dental, oral or maxillofacial conditions that might have affected them.
With a focus on personalized and customized care, the Dental Center follows international guidelines in hygiene and infection control. Along with the specialized treatment modalities being offered, the Centers also assist people in preventive dental care routines and are active in adding awareness in the field of dentistry.
The Department includes a state-of-the-art Dental Clinic. We have a unique policy of treating even high-risk patients with medical problems like diabetes and hypertension. We perform oral surgery and treatments, with sedation for anxious and nervous patients and Dental treatment for medically compromised and mentally disabled patients.
Our department offers different services which includes
- Management of facial trauma
- Surgical management of dental & jawbone diseases
- Early detection and management of oral cancers
- Surgical correction of facial deformities for cosmetic and functional improvement
- Diagnosis and treatment diseases of mouth
- Management of Jaw joint problems, salivary gland diseases
- Management of cleft palate deformities