It is an ultra modern set-up with all the facilities and well equipped with the latest models of new generation monitoring devices.
THE EQUIPMENT :
Advanced monitoring system connected to central monitor. The bedside monitoring system includes -
- ECG monitor (life scope 6 and 9) with all the para-meters like ECG, Pulse, Resp. Capnography, Pulse Oximetry, CVP, NIBP, Cranial pressure. PCWP, Arterial pressure
- Bed side central oxygen, vacuum suction, compressed air supply
- ECG machines, defibrillators, Pulse-oximeters, nebulisers, infusion pumps and syringe pumps, Boyle’s machine
- Ventilators – 8-adult ventilators 2-paediatric ventilator (Bear-cub & Usha Drager)
- Resuscitation unit with all the essential drugs and disposable
- Transvenous Temporary Pacemaker sets and transducer sets
- Air bubble beds, baby warmer, portable X-ray and ABG analysis machine
THE FACILITIES :
ICU is managed by Anaesthesiologists, Doctors, well-trained staff nurses, dieticians, physiotherapists who are present round the clock within the premises of ICU. Consultants of different specialties are available on call. Excellent patient – Staff interaction is unquestionable.
ICU is fumigated once in every three months or earlier depending upon the swab report. Visitors’ entry is restricted and good hygiene is maintained.With all these facilities, It is one of the best ICUs in this garden city. This ICU is fully equipped to cope with any eventuality.