Dr. Anoop Kumar Singh - M Ch
Dr. Anoop Kumar Singh was born on 30th August 1974 in Deoriya Uttar Pradesh, Dr. Anoop Kumar Singh completed Intermediate Exams in Azamgarh, after which joined KGMC Lucknow for my Medical Education with the blessing of his parents, teachers and well wishers. After completing MBBS, he persued MS General Surgery and went on to complete MCh Neurosurgery from the same Institution.
Dr. Anoop Kumar Singh completed medical education as a Gold Medalist Neurosurgeon and chose to work in Azamgarh, U.P. (where basic medical facilities were lacking) in 2007 and join Maha Mrityunjay Hospital. Over next two years he practiced there, meanwhile he got an opportunity of fellowship in Skullbase Surgery under the Expert guidance of Professor Atul Goyal from KEM Hospital-Mumbai.
Dr. Anoop Kumar Singh along with his Younger Brother Dr. Piyush Kumar Singh founded Lifeline Hospital and Research Centre in 2009. We were keen to Serve the people of Azamgarh & Eastern Uttar Pradesh. Lifeline Hospital and Research Centre is ISO:9000 Certified. The Hospital adhere to all the WHO norms of Neurosurgical Setup, Primary stroke centre and State of Art Trauma Centre which is known for its dedicated patient care.
Dr. Piyush Kumar Singh - BDS
Dr. Piyush Kumar Singh holds a Bachelor's degree in Dental Surgery (B.D.S.) (1999-2000 Batch) from D.J. College of Dental Science & Research, Modinagar, (Affiliated to Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Agra & recognized by Dental Council of India.
- Lifeline Hospital & Research Center - Founder & Director
- Dycine Pharmaceuticals Limited - Founder & Director
- Pratap Dygnostic Pvt. Ltd. - Founder & Director
- Bhartendu Human Care & Development Society - Founder & Trustee
- Jijivisha Foundation(Azamgarh) - Trustee
- Zilla Badminton Association(Azamgarh) - Secretary
- Sankalp Society(Azamgarh) - Secretary
- Rotary Club(Azamgarh) - Member
- Bharatiya Medical Dental Association(Azamgarh) - Secretary